Sunday 7 February 2016

Week 1 in Room 3

Hello everyone, what an amazing week. Please enjoy these pictures of the children using a range of working spaces within the room. I believe there are many ways we learn, not necessarily sitting behind a desk. The hall way is quite popular,

Room 3 is a very diverse class. We talked about where we came from and what cultures we identify with. We recreated our own flags of the countries we have ties to and they are flying proud outside our class.

I would like to also thank room 3 for being so calm when I injured my leg. What an incredible class I have. Miss J.






1 comment:

  1. Dear Room 3,
    I loved walking past your class this week and seeing the flags on display outside the window. I'm looking forward to you coming up with a list of welcomes that I can add to my next newsletter to ensure that I include all the cultures represented here at Sunnyhills.

    ReplyDelete