Monday 12 September 2016

Pokemon Speech by Gabe


This is my speech that the senior school had to write and perform in front of their class. I hope you  enjoy :)

There is a Charizard literally a Charizard right there, you don't know how much this means to me. It's my favorite Pokemon, I need to catch it. Pokemon gotta catch em alllllll Pokemon I know it's my destiny - yeah, oh sorry am I boring you with my singing? It does get boring after a while, well sort of - it dosen't to me - I like it.

Pokemon Go is my favorite game. It's the top listed game in the app store and play store. Sooo many people have Pokemon Go, it has 50 million downloads in just the play store! Crazy isn't it. I don't know how many downloads are in the app store but it probably has sooo many downloads as well. Pokemon Go was released in most countries of the world on the 6th of July, 2016 by a group or persons called Niantic. They or that person also published it. In the game, players use their smart device's, GPS and / or camera to capture, battle and train virtual creatures, called Pokemon, who appear on the screen as if they were in the same real-world location as the player.

Players must travel around the world, to explore the game's map. You will also visit PokéStops which is a circle on your screen. If it's purple you have already got it and can't get it for a while. If it is blue you can get it. Gyms are a large tower with a Pokemon on the top. You need to battle the people inside the gym to take it over. You have to tap a lot and quite fast, so get ready to tap really fast and hurt your fingers.

Some people have injured themselves, but I don't know any information about it. But there is one thing I do know about - it's not Pokemon Go's fault they got hurt.

What is the easiest Pokemon to catch? Well it's Pidge. Pidge is based off a bird, Pidgey is brown, black, white and also pink.

What is the hardest pokemon to catch? Well it's Abra. Abra is a Pokemon that loves to teleport a lot and is yellow.

As you already know Charizard is my favorite Pokemon. It has fire on it's tail because it is a fire type Pokemon and it looks like a dragon.

I just saw a Squirtle, Squirtllle!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Gabe. I'm surprised you did Pokemon Go for your speech because I thought that you would do BMX!

    By Tait and Ishika

    ReplyDelete